LSR (Liquid Silicone Rubber) processing is broadly introduced around the globe.
Together with experts from ENGEL and Momentive, Paul Fattinger is teaming up for a customer seminar in Shanghai to explain this technology from raw-material to final parts via the necessary equipment (molds, cold-runner blocks, dosing systems and turnkey-systems and LSR injection molding machines).
Attributes of LSR manufacturing include:
- fast cycle time through platinum catalyzed addition curing system
- flash-less and trim-free parts, no de-flashing or manual trimming
- process can run fully automated 24/7
- waste-less manufacturing: through cold-runner technology no waste material
- long flow length, low injection pressure, molding of highly complex parts possible
- LSRs available for consumer goods, automotive, industrial goods, electrical connectors…
- materials supplied ready-to-use and are easy to pigment within the process
We show our ELMET 4-cavity Nasal mold with our LIM package on an ENGEL machine, our LSR dosing system TOP 3000S and a chiller painted in ELMET style!
We perform with the material manufacturer "Momentive" and inject a Momentive 2650.